Hi there, I am Evgheni – your captain. I am a Moldavian-Italian living in Malta. I am 36 years old and I have been sailing for the last 7 years. I always had a passion for the sea, which brought me to buy a sailing yacht, and get the Skipper license to be able to do what I love as my main job. I hope to share this passion with you, after a day out at sea with me on our sailing boat.
I will do my best so that you can enjoy your day at sea in Malta and have some nice memories to take home with you. In case you are interested, I will show you how to use the sails. Or, you can just relax, drink and eat while I’ll do the rest.
We can put the route of the day together in order for you to visit the nicest bays in Malta. I will guide you through the day for you to enjoy it as much as possible, have fun and be safe. I speak English, Italian, Russian, a bit of Spanish and I am learning Maltese.
Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com or call me at +35699705230 also WhatsApp.
- 2018 – Boat Master License of Commercial Vessels less than 24 mt in length
- 2016 – Royal Yachting Association Power Boat License
- 2016 – Royal Yachting Association Sailing Yacht License
- First Aid Certificate
- Fire Fighting Certificate
- VHF Radio Certificate
Yacht racing experience:
- 2020 Rolex Middle Sea Race on S/Y Bait.
- 2021 Rolex Middle Sea Race on S/Y Bait.
- 2022 Rolex Middle Sea Race on S/Y Bait.
- 2023 ORC European Championship on S/Y Bait.